Before Reward - After Reward - Remained Ruins - After Event
Note: The Celestial Habitat is only available (after event) for purchase during Bring 'Em Back Events.
Note: During The Great Dragon Faire players were able to purchase the Celestial Habitat for 1,050.
Note: During the Roar of the Rift players were able to purchase the Celestial Habitat for 3,875.
Note: During the Star Fall Event 2018 players were able to purchase the Celestial Habitat for 4,625.
|July 10, 2014||August 4, 2014|
|December 18, 2014||January 19, 2015|
|July 16, 2015||September 29, 2015|
|December 10, 2015||January 19, 2016|
|December 15, 2016||January 25, 2017|
|August 3, 2017||August 17, 2017|
|May 2, 2018||May 16, 2018|
|Bold = Bring 'Em Back Event Dates|
- The Celestial Habitat was released on July 10, 2014, along with the Dusk Pedestal, Duskfall Edifice, Dusk Dragon, Dawnbreak Edifice, Dawn Pedestal, Dawn Dragon, Gloaming Stone, Gloaming Gate, Firefly Festival Island, and the Twilight Tower.
- The Celestial Habitat is the first habitat to house two different elements.
- The Celestial Habitat was introduced into the game as the seventh reward during the Firefly Festival.
- If a player clicks on the remaining ruins of the Celestial Habitat, the infobox of the ruin indicates "Check in your Gifts!".
- Initially, the Celestial Habitat was available at level 1, but the level availability changed on December 18, 2014 to level 10.
- On April 25, 2018, the Celestial Habitat was able to start housing Galaxy Dragons.