Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Celerulean Dragon was able be obtained by collecting a total of 2,825 during the Star Fall Event 2018.
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
- The Celerulean Dragon was released on May 4, 2016, along with the Nebula Dragon, Rayleian Dragon, and the Teidian Dragon.
- On May 6, 2017, The Celerulean Dragon was listed on sale at a reduced price for a limited period of time.
- The Celerulean Dragon's sale ended on May 7, 2017, when the price rose from 415 to 4,150 gems.
- Unlike most Galaxy Dragons, the Celerulean Dragon does not appear to be based on a particular galaxy or other kind of celestial object. Its name may come from a combination of "cerulean," a shade of blue, and the word "celestial," both of which have their root in the Latin word "caelum," meaning "heaven".
- The Celerulean Dragon's quest is called "Blue Odyssey". This may be a reference to the 1968 sci-fi film "2001: A Space Odyssey".