Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
|March 4, 2014||March 28, 2014|
|December 18, 2014||January 19, 2015|
|February 17, 2015||March 10, 2015|
|December 10, 2015||January 19, 2016|
|February 9, 2016||March 1, 2016|
|December 15, 2016||January 25, 2017|
|February 24, 2017||March 2, 2017|
|June 21, 2017||June 27, 2017|
|November 27, 2017||January 24, 2018|
|February 7, 2018||February 20, 2018|
|July 12, 2018||August 8, 2018|
|Affiliated Decoration: Orlon's Pavilion|
- The Carnival Dragon is the first dragon to have a market countdown timer implemented one day prior to it leaving the market.
- There are many references to Mardi Gras and its celebration in New Orleans:
- The wizard Orlon, mentioned in the description, specifically the phrase "new Orlon's" is probably a reference to the city.
- Mardi Gras is a celebration of the end of winter and the using up of leftover food-stores before Lent. This is reflected in the mention of the first Carnival Dragon being spotted after a long winter.
- Dancing, throwing colorful and glittery objects to crowds, and eating and drinking well are all aspects of the celebration of the Mardi Gras carnival in New Orleans.
- Wizard Orlon returning "rounder", mentioned in the description, is probably a reference to the literal translation of Mardi Gras, which means "Fat Tuesday" in French.
- An "Ivory Tower" is a world or atmosphere where intellectuals engage in pursuits that are disconnected from the practical concerns of everyday life, referencing the wizard Orlon's life before the Carnival Dragon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.