Tails From The Campfire - The Sweetening - Return of Whitbee's Candy Bash - Whitbee's Candy Bash
Players were given an opportunity to find candy during normal game play by performing everyday activities. The amount of candy received by doing those activities multiple times gradually decreased throughout the day, but they returned to their higher earning rates at the beginning of the next cycle.
Candy can be purchased for:
Regular Candy Prices - Double Candy Prices
- Breeding dragons (selling or hatching dragons).
- Collecting from habitats (dragoncash and gems).
- Collecting treats.
- Visiting friends.
- Clearing obstacles from new islands.
- Purchasing from the market (in the treasure section).
- Using gems (speeding up and upgrading).
- Competing in the Colosseum.
- Playing Name That Dragon and Dragon Drop at the Ghoulish Game Gallery.
- Competing in the Mausoleum Colosseum
- Finding Hidden Pumpkins and Whitbee.
- Receiving gems from friends
These amounts reset every 24 hours when the candy in the park resets.
Breeding - Colosseum - Collection - Obstacles - Gems - Quests - Other
|Time Span||Candy||Double Candy|
|5 secs through 5 hours||2||4|
|6 hours through 7 hours||10||20|
|8 hours and more||20||40|
|Depends on the time span of incubation|
|Values are the same for all breeding habitats|
- Whitbee's Candy Bash was introduced to DragonVale on October 9, 2014.
- On October 15, 2015, The Return of Whitbee's Candy Bash was re-introduced to DragonVale.
- On October 13, 2016, Whitbee's Candy Bash 3: The Sweetening was re-introduced to DragonVale.
- On October 12, 2017, Whitbee's Candy Bash IV: Tails From The Campfire was re-introduced to DragonVale.
- Candy bought from the market are not limited by the daily cap.