|Effective August 7, 2014|
Negative Boost Effects On The Opposite Element Were Removed
Element boosts increase the amount of dragoncash per minute to a particular element on the same island as the boost. The increased rate is 30% to the respective element. Boosts can stack on hybrid dragons if they reside on an island with multiple element boosts beneficial to their elements.
Players are allowed one boost per element.
|Element Boost||Boost Type||Cost||Level Unlocked||Build Time||+30%|
- All regular boosts have a size of 2×2, have a cost of 250,000 dragoncash, have a selling price of 125,000 dragoncash, have a build time of six hours, and yield an experience of 250,000 experience.
- Prior to August 7, 2014, boosts had a negative effect on dragons of the opposite element.
- Prior to August 7, 2014, opposite dragons didn't have any positive boosts. If both dragon boosts of opposite element were on the same island, it would make the earning rates of the opposite dragon be lower.
- In January 2018, the boost multiplier was changed from 20% to 30%.
- From March 14, 2018 to March 21, 2018, boosts multiplied at 50% instead of 30%.