If a member of the community has a suggestion which affects multiple pages he or she can post it below so it can be considered.
Below are the DragonVale Wiki's definitions of a major change and a minor change.
- Major Change - an edit which changes a complete page or template with a redesign which alters the entire display of the majority of the information on the page.
- Minor Change - an edit or multiple edits across multiple pages such as an addition of a note or altered aesthetic display of information. A minor change should be checked with an administrator or wiki moderator first to make sure it is relevant and timely. This ensures that confirmation can be received and that the change is known about.
- If a major change occurs then a discussion forum will be held to discuss the proposed change and a vote will follow the discussion.
- If at least 80.0% of the community votes cast are in "Support" of the change then the change will automatically become implemented.
- If 60.0% to 79.9% of the community votes cast are in "Support" of the change then the change will go through a two week trial period.
- If less than 60.0% of the community votes cast are in "Support" of the change then the change is not implemented.
- If a minor change occurs then an administrator or wiki moderator can implement it as a "trial run" from anywhere between five days and one week.
- If there are complaints regarding the new change then the change will be reverted.
- If the community seems to be responding positively to the change after the set period then the change will be kept.
- If the change is kept a community an announcement through a highlighted forum will be created to inform the community of the change and that it had been implemented.
- Changes can be requested HERE on this thread.
- To vouch for a change COMMENT that you do so.
- A proposed change which has been marked as major must have an Administrator OR a current Wiki Moderator vouching for it to move into a discussion.
- A proposed change marked as major must also have three other community member vouches
- You can Kudos a nomination, but it will BEAR NO WEIGHT on the change.
- Threads regarding changes are only to be made by an active Administrator.
- Administrators and Wiki Moderators do not need to abide by the system in this thread as they have been entrusted by the community to responsibly make good decisions regarding the use of the tools on the wiki.
- However, changes should involve at least one Administrator or Wiki Moderator before being implemented.