The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Gem Earning Rates:
|Lvls. 1-3||Lvls. 4-7||Lvls. 8-9||Lvl. 10|
|September 15, 2015||October 14, 2015|
|December 10, 2015||January 19, 2016|
|June 15, 2016||June 22, 2016|
|September 15, 2016||October 15, 2016|
|December 15, 2016||January 25, 2017|
|June 14, 2017||June 21, 2017|
|September 19, 2017||October 15, 2017|
|November 27, 2017||January 24, 2018|
|July 12, 2018||August 8, 2018|
|September 15, 2018||October 15, 2018|
|Affiliated Decoration: None|
- The Bismuth Dragon cannot breed with any other dragon, including breeding with another Bismuth Dragon.
- On June 15, 2016, the Bismuth Dragon's description was slightly changed. The last line of the previous description was: "Bismuth dragons, like all crystalline dragons, cannot breed."
- On June 22, 2016, an extra line was added to the end of the Bismuth Dragon's description stating: "This dragon cannot breed at this time."
- The Bismuth Dragon name was likely named after the element bismuth, the eighty-third element in the periodic table. Bismuth is used in Pepto-Bismol™, which cures stomach pain.
- The Wizard Dayleeon is likely a reference to Ponce de León, a Spanish explorer who sought the Fountain of Youth.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.