The Bastion Dragon can be obtained by collecting a total of 16,000 after completing one of its spellforms during the Secrets of Spellform.
The Bastion Dragon can be obtained by collecting a total of 8,000 during The Spectacular Spectacle.
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
Template:Automated Names/Bastion Dragon
|August 9, 2019||August 21, 2019|
|September 13, 2019||September 30, 2019|
|December 23, 2019||January 27, 2020|
|September 3, 2020||September 24, 2020|
|April 29, 2021||June 16, 2021|
- The Bastion Dragon was released during Secrets of Spellform.
- The Bastion Dragon, along with other Secrets of Spellform are possibly based on superheroes. In this case of Bastion Dragon, possibly Captain Marvel. The story told in its description of how the Bastion Dragon appears suddenly to defeat the Fury Dragon possibly parallels the events of Avengers: Endgame when Captain Marvel appears suddenly to help save the day against Thanos.
- This is supported by how the Bastion Dragon was released after the Fury Dragon and was the final new dragon in Secrets of Spellform, paralleling how Captain Marvel was the final prominent superhero to show up in Avengers: Endgame.
- Donlo may be a reference to Peter Parker, as his line "My name's Donlo, sir, Mr. Nogard, sir. The dragons did it! They saved the Vale!" displays similar mannerisms to Parker's speech, such as the line from Endgame: (To Tony Stark) Can you hear me? It's Peter. Hey... we won. Mr. Stark. We won, Mr. Stark. We won, you did it, sir, you did it.
- The Bastion Dragon's quest, One For All, could reference All Might from My Hero Academia, whose quirk (superpower) is named One For All.