Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Arcturian Dragon was able be obtained by collecting a total of 3,645 during the Star Fall Event 2018.
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
- The Arcturian Dragon was released on May 5, 2015, along with the Polarian Dragon, Bizurian Dragon, Sorarian Dragon, Antarian Dragon, Galaxy Flag, Galaxy Island, and the Cooperative Breeding Cave.
- On July 1, 2015, the Arcturian Dragon was added to the market.
- On July 1, 2015, The Arcturian Dragon, was listed on sale at a reduced price for a limited period of time.
- The Arcturian Dragon's sale ended on July 6, 2015, when the price rose from 1688 to 2250 gems.
- Initially, the Arcturian Dragon was available at level 1, but the level availability changed on an unknown date to level 10.
- On May 4, 2016, The Arcturian Dragon, was listed on sale at a reduced price for a limited period of time.
- The Arcturian Dragon's sale ended on May 5, 2016, when the price rose from 225 to 2250 gems.
- On May 7, 2017, The Arcturian Dragon was listed on sale at a reduced price for a limited period of time.
- The Arcturian Dragon's sale ended on May 8, 2017, when the price rose from 225 to 2250 gems.
- The poem in the Arcturian Dragon's description is a parody of the popular lullaby known as Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star.
- The Arcturian Dragon's name may be a reference to the star Arcturus, the brightest star in the northern celestial hemisphere.
- The quest name for the Arcturian Dragon is called "Pan Galactic Gargle", which is likely a reference to the Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster, a fictional drink from Douglas Adams' "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" where one of the ingredients used in the drink's recipe comes from the star Arcturus.