The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
- The Arctic Dragon was released on May 13, 2014, along with the Dragonarium, Sulfur Dragon, Wisp Dragon, Orchid Dragon, and the Nectar Dragon.
- The description of the Arctic Dragon had an error in the breeding time when it was first released. The in-game indicator stated that the breeding time was 12 hours and 30 minutes, rather than the actual time of 22 hours.
- The name Hildegard means "protecting battle-maid" in Old High German, which explains the character's title as a warrior-witch.
- Drakkenfjord is likely a combination of "drachen" the German word for dragon, and fjord, a deep glacial valley which opens onto the sea which are often found in northern areas such as Scandinavia.
- The mention of a poem being written about Hildegard may be a reference to St. Hildegard of Bingen, who was a nun and polymath who wrote poems and songs, as well as many other texts.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.