The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Appearance Change History
|Animation On||Animation Off|
|December 21, 2012||December 23, 2012|
|December 13, 2013||January 13, 2013|
|October 21, 2014||November 4, 2014|
|December 17, 2014||January 19, 2015|
|September 24, 2015||October 1, 2015|
|December 10, 2015||January 19, 2016|
|February 14, 2016||February 22, 2016|
|December 15, 2016||January 25, 2017|
- The Apocalypse Habitat was released on December 17, 2012, along with the Apocalypse Dragon, and the Apocalypse Flag.
- On April 29, 2013, the Apocalypse Habitat received its own unique sound upon clicking it.
- The wizard Teekal is likely a reference to Tikal, the largest Mayan archaeological site, located in Guatemala.
- The wizard Vasooveeus is a likely reference to Mount Vesuvius, the Italian volcano that destroyed Pompeii and Herculaneum in one of the world's most famous volcanic eruptions.
- The "mythic volcano" Garita is likely a reference to La Garita Caldera, once thought to be the largest volcanic eruption in the history of the Earth.
- The wizard Phabriese is likely a reference to Pietro Fabris, an Italian painter known for his paintings depicting volcanic activities, or the commercial product "Febreze", which is designed to "cancel out" odors.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.