The Antarian Dragon was able be obtained by collecting a total of 3,160 during the Star Fall Event 2018.
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
- The Antarian Dragon was released on May 5, 2015, along with the Polarian Dragon, Bizurian Dragon, Sorarian Dragon, Arcturian Dragon, Galaxy Flag, Galaxy Island, and the Cooperative Breeding Cave.
- On July 1, 2015, the Antarian Dragon was added to the market.
- On July 1, 2015, The Antarian Dragon, was listed on sale at a reduced price for a limited period of time.
- The Antarian Dragon's sale ended on July 6, 2015, when the price rose from 375 to 500 gems.
- Initially, the Antarian Dragon was available at level 1, but the level availability changed on an unknown date to level 10.
- The Antarian Dragon's name may be a reference to the star Antares, the brightest star in the constellation Scorpius, and is often referred to as "the heart of the scorpion".