The Andromedan Dragon was able be obtained by collecting a total of 5,850 during the Star Fall Event 2018.
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
- The Andromedan Dragon was released on July 1, 2015, along with the Procyon Dragon.
- Initially, the Andromedan Dragon was available at level 1, but the level availability changed on an unknown date to level 10.
- On November 10, 2015, the Andromedan Dragon was added to the market.
- The Andromedan Dragon is the only dragon who has multiple entities emerge from an egg instead of a singular body.
- On May 6, 2016, The Andromedan Dragon, was listed on sale at a reduced price for a limited period of time.
- The Andromedan Dragon's sale ended on May 7, 2016, when the price rose from 240 to 2400 gems.
- On May 9, 2017, The Andromedan Dragon was listed on sale at a reduced price for a limited period of time.
- The Andromedan Dragon's sale ended on May 10, 2017, when the price rose from 240 to 2400 gems.
- The Andromedan Dragon's name may be a reference to the Andromeda Galaxy, the closest galaxy to the Milky Way Galaxy and can most prominently be seen in Autumn nights in the Northern Hemisphere.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.