- Click here for a printable copy.
The standard islands are laid out in a grid that can be used for planning.
|Starting Island||Initial Release|
|Second Island||Initial Release|
|Third Island||Initial Release|
|Fourth Island||January 4, 2012|
|Fifth Island||January 4, 2012|
|Sixth Island||January 4, 2012|
|Seventh Island||July 25, 2012|
|Eighth Island||April 12, 2013|
|Ninth Island||October 9, 2013|
|Tenth Island||February 21, 2014|
|Eleventh Island||August 26, 2014|
- Although the Sixth Island was renumbered in the market, the in-game description still stated it as a "fifth" island, until a correction was included in on August 29, 2012.
- On December 2, 2011 and December 20, 2012, the standard islands became covered in snow to commemorate the winter season in the Northern Hemisphere.
- On July 25, 2012, the Second Island, Third Island, Fourth Island, Fifth Island, Sixth Island, and the Seventh Island had their level availabilities changed.
- On April 12, 2013, the size of standard islands increased.
- On April 17, 2013, the size of standard islands shrunk back to their original sizes but reverted to the larger size on April 18, 2013.
- On April 12, 2013, most of the standard islands' summoning times changed.
- The Ninth Island was introduced as the "Eighth Island", while the previous "Eighth Island" was renumbered as the "Ninth Island".
- On Sepetember 23, 2014, players were able to begin to add island themes to the standard islands.
- The description of the Seventh Island may be a reference from the Bible, Genesis chapter 2, verse 2.
- The description of the Eleventh Island may be a reference to Nigel Tufnel and the phrase "Up to eleven" or "these go to eleven" coined from the film "This is Spinal Tap" in 1984.