Each gemstone dragon has only one breeding combination.
- The chances of each of these dragons being bred are slightly raised by the Epic Breeding Island and the Epic Breeding Sanctuary.
Gemstone Dragons by Birthstone
1 sur 7Ajouter une image
- Gemstone dragons cannot breed with any dragon.
- Gemstone dragons are the only type of dragon that can produce gems.
- Gemstone dragons are also categorized as epic dragons.
- On June 27, 2013, the gemstone dragons received a unique design of infobox.
- All gemstone dragons are bred with two specific dragons except for the Ovalith Dragon, which is a reward from the Magic Egg Hunt.
- On May 16, 2014, all gemstone dragons excluding Ovalith Dragon became available for a limited time.
- They left the market on May 19, 2014.
- The original twelve gemstone dragons represent the birthstone for the month in which each is available.
- Example: The Emerald Dragon was limited to the month of May, and the birthstone for May is the emerald.
- Breeding and incubation times of monthly gemstone dragons are the same amount of hours as there are days in that gemstone's month. For example, the Peridot Dragon has a breeding and incubation times of 31 hours, because there are 31 days in August.
- The breeding and incubation times of quarterly gemstone dragons is calculated: There are 365.25 days in a year, for an average of 30.4375 days each month. 30.4375 hours, is equivalent to 30 hours, 26 minutes and 15 seconds.